Fleet Driver Safety
Deter Distracted & Impaired Driving
Teen Driver Training & Assessment
Essential Teen Driver Training for Xbox
Virtual Hazard Detection
A 60 minute intensive, interactive session helping fleet drivers recognize and respond to driving hazards. Anticipate and avoid hazards, lower crash rates & reduce distracted driving with Virtual HD®
- Hazard Recognition
- Combat Distracted Driving Problem
- Risk Mitigation & Cost Savings
Since July 2013 when we implemented the simulator in our facility, we’ve seen a 38% reduction in crashes. And, so far this year, we are trending well below last year’s numbers.
One Simple Decision
The world’s first simulation based distracted & impaired driving experience proven to change behavior. Young drivers “live through” real life consequences of driving distracted or impaired.
One Simple Decision® is VDI’s attitudes and behavior based driver training program. The simulation-based impaired and distracted driver program was designed and proven to stop destructive driving behaviors. Young drivers are immersed in a personal experience and live through the consequences of their driving decisions.
- An Effective Deterrent to Distracted & Impaired Driving
- 1st Person Consequence Videos with Real Officers, Judges and Doctors
- Real Time Violation Scoring
- Proven to Change Destructive Teen Driving Behavior
I can’t say enough about the customer support. This is the difference between Virtual Driver and many other companies.
Virtual Driving Essentials™ is not just a “driving simulator”, it is a completely immersive virtual learning experience designed for teen drivers to learn and refine critical skills essential to safe driving. Revolutionary new features such as real-time violation tracking, the web companion program married with pre and post assessment drives allow you to prove the transfer of learning and mastery of the topic.
Teaching Teen Drivers Critical Skills Essential to Safe Driving
- Sixteen (16) lessons providing extensive instruction and practice
- Real Time Violation Tracking
- Companion Program for Parents or Supervisors
- Unlimited Free Driving Segments to build experience
- Pre and Post Assessment Drives to demonstrate improved skills following course completion
- State of the Art Reporting System
VDI has been an outstanding partner to work with offering a virtual training product that truly engages kids. After passing Joshua’s Law in 2005, I worked with VDI to put simulators in schools throughout the State of Georgia increasing the number of students taking Driver Education by 450% and reducing teen deaths by 20%. These simulators WORK!
Industry’s Premier Interactive Simulation-Based Boating Safety Program. The Boating Skills Virtual Trainer (BSVT™) embodies high-end technology featuring three computer screens with a rotating field of vision, a steering wheel and a Mercury Marine throttle, and it reacts to variable settings for trim, current and wind. The realistic boating experience is the result of sophisticated water physics software developed by VDI and funded through a U.S. Coast Guard grant.
The simulator embodies high-end technology featuring:
- Three screen computer system providing nearly 360 degrees of scanning
- Boating console including wheel and Mercury Marine throttle with trim buttons, nav lights and horn
- The ability to change wind and current conditions, as well choosing day or night scenes
- Extremely accurate boat and water physics for subtle boat maneuvers
Boating safety is the priority of the United States Power Squadrons. Offering this hands-on simulator will be a fun experience among new and experienced boaters alike.
What Our Clients Say
We have been using Virtual Driver Interactive for almost a year now and it has been very good for our students. The program is realistic and very interactive. We have about 300 students a year that use the system. The students have given positive feedback as well. Students like how it’s self paced and realistic. I like how I can change the driving conditions and see how the system reacts. This is a great place to start with brand new drivers
Mark Baker – Driver Education Teacher, Provo High School